Up North Pride events are made possible by people like you. We are committed to recruiting dedicated, reliable volunteers to assist in the production and execution of all our events. Though volunteers need not identify as LGBT, it is imperative that all volunteers be LGBT-affirming and support the ongoing struggle for full equality.
We're planning our biggest Pride Celebration yet, but we can't do it without you! There are so many ways to get involved. We're looking for volunteers of all kinds.
General Volunteers Needed
Interested in joing the Up North Pride volunteer family? Great! We need more people like you.
- Hear: Say: http://signup.com/go/KfqzOGb
- LGBT+ Shorts: http://signup.com/go/eeYgPqy
- Pride Ride: http://signup.com/go/trnbimV
- Prism: http://signup.com/go/dDpxSvJ
- Drag Night: http://signup.com/go/LGZcYVH
- Pride Picnic: http://signup.com/go/YsZfQBj
- Pride March: http://signup.com/go/aZBfGuG
- Block Party: http://signup.com/go/MBfcpTr
- Brunch: http://signup.com/go/YteVzCv
Volunteer Managers NeedeD
For each event during Up North Pride Week, we're looking for a dedicated volunteer manager willing to act as the contact point for volunteers and take on a leadership role at the event. Sound up your alley? Awesome! Join us.
Volunteers are a key part of the success of Up North Pride Week. We look forward to working with all of you to put on a great event this year! Email Volunteer Coordinator, Beth Milligan, at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment with your interest below for more details on how to get involved!