Volunteers, We Need You
We're planning our biggest Pride Celebration yet, but we can't do it without you! There are so many ways to get involved. Scroll through our list of Up North Pride 2018 events and sign up today!
Join the fun and volunteer! As a thank you for helping us celebrate Pride, we'll celebrate you with a free Sunday,-Funday-Big, Gay, Brunch and a free Up North Pride t-shirt.
You will receive your Up North Pride volunteer perks at the end of your shift.
- Monday - Here:Say Storytelling: Sign up here **UPDATE: All volunteer spots have been filled for this event.
- Tuesday - LGBT+ Shorts: Sign up here
- Wednesday - Sign Making Party: Sign up here
- Thursday - Prism Pop-up Gallery: Sign up here
- Friday - Drag Night: Sign up here
- Saturday - Pride Picnic: Sign up here
- Saturday - Pride March: Sign up here
- Saturday - Block Party: Sign up here
- Sunday - Big Gay Brunch/Founders' Party: Sign up here
Volunteers are a key part of the success of Up North Pride Week. We look forward to working with all of you to put on a great event this year! Email Volunteer Coordinator, Beth Milligan, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how to get involved!
For each event during Up North Pride Week, we're looking for a dedicated volunteer manager willing to act as the contact point for volunteers and take on a leadership role at the event. Sound up your alley? Awesome! Join us.
Photographers | Submit photos
If you have a creative eye and a camera, we need you! We are looking for at least two photographers per event to capture the magic of Up North Pride. Pictures will be submitted to the editing team and used on our social media platform. Email Meagan Stockemer, email@example.com to join the team and get involved!
Already have pictures from an Up North Pride event? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to recruiting dedicated, reliable volunteers to assist in the production and execution of all our events. Though volunteers need not identify as LGBT, it is imperative that all volunteers be LGBT-affirming and support the ongoing struggle for full equality